Executive Director: Sarah Mulcahy
Sarah joined our team with over 15 years in child care experience in both the home and day care settings. Sarah attended The College of New Jersey where she received a degree in Psychology with a focus on Early Childhood Education. Outside of professional experiences, Sarah is the oldest of 16 cousins and 2 younger brothers which has made caring for children a natural instinct and a true passion. There are many benefits when it comes to hiring Oliver’s Nannies to provide care for your children. We are here to manage the process from start to finish. Below outlines some of the qualifications we require, as well as how we manage our team going to ensure the highest level of care and employment.
There are many benefits when it comes to hiring Oliver’s Nannies to provide care for your children. We are here to manage the process from start to finish. Below outlines some of the qualifications we require, as well as how we manage our team going to ensure the highest level of care and employment.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with children in a care setting is required. This may include any experience working as a nanny or in a day care setting. We require two professional references that are spoken with by our Executive Director.
- We run a national and state level background check on each nanny prior to hire and every 12 months.
- A physical, tuberculin test and immunizations are required upon hire and annually.
- All nannies must pass a competency test designed to evaluate his or her performance in the areas of: Organization, Physical, Social & Academic Engagement, and Professionalism.
- Each nanny will complete a personality profile assessment so we can be sure to place the right nanny for your family based upon experience and demeanor.
- All of our nannies are managed and paid directly by us. We will handle the filing of all taxes and contributions to social security.
- Each nanny is insured and bonded.
- All nannies receive ongoing coaching, training, and evaluations by our office staff. We stop in to make on-site supervisory visits, perform weekly check ins and over all take all measure to ensure exceptional job performance.
- Our nanny team also has access to benefits including but not limited to paid time off, medical insurance, and a retirement plan.
- We are a team! As we have a team of nannies, we are there to support each other should there be a call out or vacation. We work for you to have 100% coverage, 100% of the time.