Executive Director: Sarah Mulcahy
Sarah joined our team with over 15 years in child care experience in both the home and day care settings. Sarah attended The College of New Jersey where she received a degree in Psychology with a focus on Early Childhood Education. Outside of professional experiences, Sarah is the oldest of 16 cousins and 2 younger brothers which has made caring for children a natural instinct and a true passion.
Director of Recruiting: Sergio Mormile
Sergio Mormile is one of the founders of Oliver’s Nannies and he oversees the efforts to bring on new team members to provide care to our clients. He comes to Oliver’s Nannies with years of experience in providing services to families and in recruitment of in home support.
Sergio is the father of four children and three dogs which keep him very busy! He currently enjoys living in Maplewood, NJ and, as a native Italian, one of his favorite ways to past time is cooking dished from his childhood in Naples, Italy.
Client Service Representative: Alexandra Diaz
Alexandra joins our team with 2 years working with children in a daycare setting. She has also had 5 years of experience in the customer service industry. Alexandra graduated from community college with a degree in Liberal Arts, from there she continued her studies at Rutgers University where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Through her years working with children, Alexandra has gained a passion for personalizing the needs of children and their families. Alexandra enjoys talking with children! She loves hearing their stories and answering their all of their questions. She values being able to learn a lot about kids and how they always make her laugh!
In her spare time, Alexandra enjoys spending time with her family and has a new found passion of working out!
There are many benefits when it comes to hiring Oliver’s Nannies to provide care for your children. We are here to manage the process from start to finish. Below outlines some of the qualifications we require, as well as how we manage our team going to ensure the highest level of care and employment.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with children in a care setting is required. This may include any experience working as a nanny or in a day care setting. We require two professional references that are spoken with by our Executive Director.
- We run a national and state level background check on each nanny prior to hire and every 12 months.
- A physical, tuberculin test and immunizations are required upon hire and annually.
- All nannies must pass a competency test designed to evaluate his or her performance in the areas of: Organization, Physical, Social & Academic Engagement, and Professionalism.
- Each nanny will complete a personality profile assessment so we can be sure to place the right nanny for your family based upon experience and demeanor.
- All of our nannies are managed and paid directly by us. We will handle the filing of all taxes and contributions to social security.
- Each nanny is insured and bonded.
- All nannies receive ongoing coaching, training, and evaluations by our office staff. We stop in to make on-site supervisory visits, perform weekly check ins and over all take all measure to ensure exceptional job performance.
- Our nanny team also has access to benefits including but not limited to paid time off.
- We are a team! As we have a team of nannies, we are there to support each other should there be a call out or vacation. We work for you to have 100% coverage, 100% of the time.